How long does Votrient stay in your system?
Votrient stays in your system for approximately 5 to 6.5 days. This estimate is based on the half-life of Votrient which is about 31 hours and experts agree that it takes up to 5 half-lives for a drug without active metabolites to be completely removed from the body. A drug’s half-life is the time it takes for 50% of that drug to be removed from the body. This means it takes anywhere from 124 to 155 hours for Votrient to leave your body.
Votrient is an oral tablet that is taken once daily to treat adults with soft tissue sarcoma who have received prior chemotherapy or advanced renal cell carcinoma.
- Votrient (pazopanib hydrochloride) Updated 08/2020 Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation. https://www.drugs.com/pro/votrient.html
Related medical questions
- Does Votrient cure cancer or shrink tumors?
- Is Votrient immunotherapy?
- Is Votrient a chemotherapy treatment?
- How long does it take for Keytruda to work?
- What is the difference between Opdivo and Keytruda?
- Pembrolizumab vs. nivolumab: how do they compare?
- How long do you take Lenvima?
- What is the success rate of Cabometyx (cabozantinib)?
- How long can you take Afinitor for?
- What is the difference between Mvasi and Avastin?
- How are Inlyta and Keytruda used in kidney cancer?