How long has Otezla been on the market?
Otezla was first approved for the treatment of psoriatic arthritis on March 21st, 2014 by the FDA and was on the market soon after (by the end of March 2014). Later that year, approval was granted for using Otezla for moderate to severe psoriasis (Sept 23, 2014), and a few years later, for oral ulcers associated with Behçet's disease (July 19, 2019). Otezla is made by Amgen Inc, located in Thousand Oaks, California.
Otezla FDA Approval History. Updated 07/2019. https://www.drugs.com/history/otezla.html
Related medical questions
- Do you need to take Otezla forever?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking Otezla?
- How to stop taking Otezla?
- How much does Otezla cost?
- What does Otezla do to the body?
- Is Otezla a biologic? What is Otezla used for?
- Does Otezla cause weight gain?
- Does Otezla cause depression?
- Is Otezla safe to take during pregnancy?
- What are the new drugs for the treatment of plaque psoriasis?
- How long does it take for Otezla to work?
- Otezla Information for Consumers
- Otezla Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Otezla (detailed)