Is there a generic for Brilinta?
Is generic ticagrelor available?
Generic ticagrelor 90mg from the manufacturer Hisun Pharm Hangzhou has been approved by the FDA on January 23, 2019 but is not available in pharmacies yet.
For more information on generic medicine availability click here: Generic Drugs - Availability and Patent Status
- Generic Brilinta Availability: accessed June 22,2022: https://www.drugs.com/availability/generic-brilinta.html
- Orange Book: Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Evaluations: Accessed June 22, 2022: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cder/ob/search_product.cfm
Related medical questions
- What medications disqualify you from donating blood/plasma?
- What foods should I eat or avoid when taking Brilinta?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking Brilinta?
- How long does it take for Brilinta to work?
- How long do I have to take Brilinta after a stent or heart attack?
- Brilinta vs Plavix: what's the difference?
- What pain medication can I take with Brilinta?
- Is Brilinta a blood thinner or antiplatelet?
- Is ticagrelor better than clopidogrel?
- How long should Brilinta be held/stopped before surgery?
- Is ticagrelor a prodrug?
- What is Brilinta (ticagrelor) used for?