What is Byvalson used for?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com Last updated on Aug 7, 2019.
Official Answerby Drugs.com
Byvalson is used for the treatment of hypertension to lower blood pressure.
The tablet is a fixed-dose combination drug that contains nebivolol 5 mg and valsartan 80 mg.
Byvalson is manufactured by Allergan and is the first beta blocker and angiotensin II receptor blocker available in the U.S.
Related Medical Questions
- I have high blood pressure. Can I take Mucinex DM safely?
- How is atenolol superior to metoprolol?
- Best time to take amlodipine besylate?
- What is the strength of Qbrelis (lisinopril) oral solution?
- How long after taking 5 mg lisinopril will my blood pressure drop down?
- What is the strength of Prexxartan (valsartan) oral solution?
- What drugs are contained in Consensi?
- Byvalson Information for Consumers
- Byvalson Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Byvalson (detailed)