- Oxytetracycline and polymyxin B ophthalmic
- Oxytetracycline y polymyxin B ophthalmic
- Oxytetracycline/polymyxin b sulfate ointment
- OXYTETRACYCLINE 250 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- OXYTETRACYCLINE 250MG COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- OXYTETRACYCLINE 250MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- OXYTETRACYCLINE TABLETS (Leaflet)
- OXYTETRACYCLINE TABLETS 250MG (Leaflet)
- OXYTETRACYCLINE TABLETS BP 250MG (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Oxytetracycline
Oxytetracycline (BAN, JAN) is known as Oxytetracycline in the US.
Lidocaine is reported as an ingredient of Oxytetracycline in the following countries:
|BAN||British Approved Name|
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.