Eprex may be available in the countries listed below.
- EPREX 10 000 IU/ML SOLUTION FOR INJECTION IN PFS (Leaflet)
- EPREX 2000 IU/ML SOLUTION FOR INJECTION IN PFS (Leaflet)
- EPREX 4 000 IU/ML SOLUTION FOR INJECTION IN PFS (Leaflet)
- EPREX 40 000 IU/ML SOLUTION FOR INJECTION IN PFS (Leaflet)
- EPREX 40 000 IU PER ML SOLUTION FOR INJECTION IN PFS (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Eprex
Epoetin Alfa is reported as an ingredient of Eprex in the following countries:
- Bosnia & Herzegowina
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
Erythropoietin is reported as an ingredient of Eprex in the following countries:
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.