Z 12 (Lamotrigine (chewable, dispersible) 25 mg)
This pill with imprint "Z 12" is White, Round and has been identified as Lamotrigine (chewable, dispersible) 25 mg. It is manufactured by Zydus Pharmaceuticals.
Lamotrigine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; schizoaffective disorder; anxiety; seizure prevention; epilepsy (and more), and belongs to the drug class triazine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lamotrigine 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Z 12
- 25 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Triazine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about lamotrigine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 749 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: triazine anticonvulsants
- Lamotrigine chewable dispersible tablets
- Lamotrigine extended-release tablets
- Lamotrigine orally disintegrating tablets
- Lamotrigine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.