WW 979 (West-decon m chlorpheniramine 4 mg / phenylephrine 20 mg / phenyltoloxamine 40 mg)
Pill imprint WW 979 has been identified as West-decon m chlorpheniramine 4 mg / phenylephrine 20 mg / phenyltoloxamine 40 mg.
Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/phenyltoloxamine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; sinus symptoms; nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/phenyltoloxamine chlorpheniramine 4 mg / phenylephrine 20 mg / phenyltoloxamine 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- WW 979
- chlorpheniramine 4 mg / phenylephrine 20 mg / phenyltoloxamine 40 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation
More about chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/phenyltoloxamine
- Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/phenyltoloxamine controlled-release tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/phenyltoloxamine liquid
- Chlorpheniramine, phenylephrine, and phenyltoloxamine
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.