WW 979 (West-Decon M chlorpheniramine 4 mg / phenylephrine 20 mg / phenyltoloxamine 40 mg)
Pill with imprint WW 979 is White, Round and has been identified as West-decon m chlorpheniramine 4 mg / phenylephrine 20 mg / phenyltoloxamine 40 mg. It is supplied by West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation.
Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/phenyltoloxamine is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; cold symptoms; nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/phenyltoloxamine chlorpheniramine 4 mg / phenylephrine 20 mg / phenyltoloxamine 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for WW 979
- WW 979
- chlorpheniramine 4 mg / phenylephrine 20 mg / phenyltoloxamine 40 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/phenyltoloxamine
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/phenyltoloxamine Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.