WW 979 (West-decon m chlorpheniramine 4 mg / phenylephrine 20 mg / phenyltoloxamine 40 mg)
This pill with imprint "WW 979" is White, Round and has been identified as West-decon m chlorpheniramine 4 mg / phenylephrine 20 mg / phenyltoloxamine 40 mg. It is supplied by West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation.
Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/phenyltoloxamine is used in the treatment of nasal congestion; sinus symptoms; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/phenyltoloxamine chlorpheniramine 4 mg / phenylephrine 20 mg / phenyltoloxamine 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- WW 979
- chlorpheniramine 4 mg / phenylephrine 20 mg / phenyltoloxamine 40 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/phenyltoloxamine
- Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/phenyltoloxamine controlled-release tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine/phenyltoloxamine liquid
- Chlorpheniramine, phenylephrine, and phenyltoloxamine
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.