Westward 235 Westward 235 (Propoxyphene 65 mg)
Pill imprint Westward 235 Westward 235 has been identified as Propoxyphene hydrochloride 65 mg.
Propoxyphene is used in the treatment of pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Propoxyphene 65 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Westward 235 Westward 235
- 65 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesics
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about propoxyphene
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 20 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Propoxyphene Hydrochloride (AHFS Monograph)
- Propoxyphene Napsylate (AHFS Monograph)
- Propoxyphene Capsules (FDA)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.