WATSON 825 (Acetaminophen and Oxycodone 650 mg / 10 mg)
Pill with imprint WATSON 825 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride 650 mg / 10 mg. It is supplied by Watson Pharmaceuticals.
Acetaminophen/oxycodone is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/oxycodone 650 mg / 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for WATSON 825
- WATSON 825
- 650 mg / 10 mg
- 16.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Watson Pharmaceuticals
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide colloidal
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen/oxycodone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 582 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Acetaminophen and oxycodone
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Extended-Release Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Oral Solution
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.