Watson 600 (Mucus D guaifenesin 600 mg / pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60 mg)
This pill with imprint "Watson 600" is Orange, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Mucus D guaifenesin 600 mg / pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60 mg. It is supplied by CVS Pharmacy.
Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine guaifenesin 600 mg / pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Watson 600
- guaifenesin 600 mg / pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- CVS Pharmacy
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 188 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Liquid
- Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.