W73 (Topiramate 100 mg)
Pill with imprint W73 is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Topiramate 100 mg. It is supplied by Hikma Pharmaceutical.
Topiramate is used in the treatment of obesity; migraine prevention; fibromyalgia; trigeminal neuralgia; bipolar disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Topiramate 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for W73
More about topiramate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 867 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Topiramate Extended-Release Capsules
- Topiramate Extended-Release Sprinkle Capsules
- Topiramate Tablets
- Topiramate Sprinkle Capsules
- Topiramate (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.