W 102 (Bupropion Hydrochloride Extended-Release (XL) 150 mg)
Pill with imprint W 102 is White, Round and has been identified as Bupropion Hydrochloride Extended-Release (XL) 150 mg. It is supplied by Wockhardt Limited.
Bupropion is used in the treatment of major depressive disorder; adhd; depression; anxiety; smoking cessation (and more), and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antidepressants, smoking cessation agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Bupropion 150 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for W 102
More about bupropion
- Bupropion Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1628 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous antidepressants
- Bupropion Extended-Release Tablets
- Bupropion Sustained-Release Tablets (Smoking Deterrent)
- Bupropion Tablets and Sustained-Release Tablets
- Bupropion (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.