U46 (Hydromorphone hydrochloride 8 mg)
This pill with imprint "U46" is White, Round and has been identified as Hydromorphone hydrochloride 8 mg. It is manufactured by Aurolife Pharma, LLC.
Hydromorphone is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain; cough; anesthetic adjunct and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Hydromorphone 8 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about hydromorphone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 355 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesics
- Hydromorphone extended-release capsules
- Hydromorphone high-potency
- Hydromorphone liquid
- Hydromorphone suppository
- More... (5)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.