U14 (Acetaminophen and Oxycodone Hydrochloride 325 mg / 2.5 mg)
Pill with imprint U14 is White, Round and has been identified as Acetaminophen and Oxycodone Hydrochloride 325 mg / 2.5 mg. It is supplied by Aurolife Pharma LLC.
Acetaminophen/oxycodone is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/oxycodone 325 mg / 2.5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for U14
Related Images for "U14"
More about acetaminophen / oxycodone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 778 Reviews
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- FDA Alerts (5)
- Patient Information
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen (Advanced Reading)
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Extended-Release Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Oral Solution