TEVA 5341 (Sildenafil Citrate 25 mg)
Pill with imprint TEVA 5341 is White, Elliptical/Oval and has been identified as Sildenafil Citrate 25 mg. It is supplied by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.
Sildenafil is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction; pulmonary hypertension and belongs to the drug classes agents for pulmonary hypertension, impotence agents. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Sildenafil 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for TEVA 5341
- TEVA 5341
- 25 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Agents for pulmonary hypertension, Impotence agents
- Pregnancy Category
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous,
polyethylene glycol 3350,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about sildenafil
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (462)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: agents for pulmonary hypertension
- Drug Information
- Sildenafil injection
- Sildenafil (Advanced Reading)
- Sildenafil Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Sildenafil Tablets (Erectile Dysfunction)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.