TCL 280 (Dextromethorphan hydrobromide and guaifenesin 20 mg / 400 mg)
Pill imprint TCL 280 has been identified as Dextromethorphan hydrobromide and guaifenesin 20 mg / 400 mg.
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin is used in the treatment of expectoration; cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin 20 mg / 400 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about dextromethorphan/guaifenesin
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Dextromethorphan polistirex/guaifenesin extended-release liquid
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin elixir
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin extended-release tablets
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin granule packets
- More... (2)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.