Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 1, 2020.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each 5 mL tsp)
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 10 mg
Guaifenesin, USP 100 mg
Keep out of reach of children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
Do not use
- in a child under 12 years of age
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding
ask a health professional before use.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- Keep carton for full Directions for use.
- store at 20‐25 ° C (68‐77 ° F)
- do not refrigerate
- dosage cup provided
- sodium 3 mg per teaspoonful
anhydrous citric acid, dextrose, FD and C red no.40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, menthol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
Call weekdays from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST at
*COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN ROBITUSSIN® PEAK COLD COUGH and CHEST CONGESTION DM
COUGH SUPPRESSANT /
Helps to Loosen
for ages 12 and over
4 FL OZ (118 mL)
INDEPENDENTLY TESTED SATISFACTION GUARANTEED PV
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS TORN OR MISSING
If for any reason you are not satisfied with this product, please return it to the store where purchased for a full refundd.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer, owner of the registered trademark Robitussin® Peak Cold.
CHAIN DRUG CONSORTIUM
3301 NW BOCA RATON BLVD
SUITE 101, BOCA RATON, FL 33431
|Tussin DM COUGH SUPPRESSANT/EXPECTORANT
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|
|Registrant - AptaPharma Inc. (790523323)|
More about Tussin DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin)
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations