User Reviews for Dextromethorphan / guaifenesin

Also known as: Mucinex DM, Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM, Tussin DM, Coricidin HBP Chest Congestion & Cough, Zyncof, Robafen DM, Siltussin DM, Mucinex Children's Cough, Mucinex DM Maximum Strength, Diabetic Tuss DM, Mucus Relief DM, Relacon LAX, Creo-Terpin, GG/DM, Humibid CS, Guaiasorb Cough Medicine, Monafed DM, Bidex-A, G-Tron, G-Zyncof, Safetussin DM, Cofex-DM, Chest Congestion Relief DM, Coricidin HBP Multi-Symptom Cold (Day), Tussin DM Max, Humibid DM Pediatric, Ambi 1000/55, Benylin Expectorant, Mastussin DM, Recofen D, Recofen Plus, Ri-Tussin DM, Robichem DM, T-Tussin DM, Tusscidin DM, Bidex-DMI, Vicks DayQuil Mucus Control DM, GG-DM SR, Humigen DM, Tussidin DM, Altarussin DM, Guiat Clear DM, Cough Formula-DM, Kita La Tos, Q-Tussin DM, Bidex-DM, Nalspan Senior DX, Vicks Formula 44 Custom Care Chesty Cough, Scot-Tussin Senior, Mucinex Fast-Max DM Max, Naldecon DX Liquigel, Safetussin 30 DM, Alka-Seltzer Plus Mucus & Congestion, Pecgen DMX, Duratuss DM, Guiatuss Clear, Iophen DM NR, Allfen DM, PediaCare Cough & Congestion, S-Pack DM, HT Tuss DM, Hydro-Tuss DM, Drituss DM, Guaifen DM, Broncotron, Maxi-Tuss DM, Su-Tuss DM, Biospec DMX, Delsym Cough+ Chest Congestion DM, Muco-Fen 800 DM, Delsym Children’s Cough+ Chest Congestion DM, Guai-Dex, Guaifenesin DM SR, Tussi-Bid, Sudal DM, Iophen DM, Ru-Tuss 800 DM, Mintab DM, Mindal DM, Robitussin Children' s Cough & Chest Congestion DM, Z-Cof LA, Extuss LA, ExeFen-DM, Siltussin DM DAS Cough Formula, Simuc-DM, Phlemex, DuraDEX, Aquatab DM, Z-Cof LAX, Robafen DM Clear, DuraDEX Forte, Zotex DMX, Tussi-Organidin DM NR, Tussi-Organidin DM-S NR, Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion Sugar-Free DM, Guaifen DM NR, Guiadrine DX, Balminil DM + Expectorant Sugar Free, Biocotron, Vicks Nature Fusion Cough & Chest Congestion, Tussin Cough, G Bid DM, Atuss-12 DX, Robafen DM Max, Guaibid DM, Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM Maximum Strength, Tussin DM Clear, Congesta DM, Mucosa DM, TabTussin DM, Tusnel Diabetic, Siltussin-DM DAS-NA, Siltussin-DM DAS-NA Maximum Strength, Duratuss DM 12, Refenesen Chest Congestion Relief DM, Guaifenesin DM, Brontuss, Tussi-Organidin-DM, Guaifenex DM, Triaminic Cough & Congestion, Dex-Tuss DM, Fenesin DM IR, Vicks DayQuil Cough & Congestion, Mucus Relief Cough, Gani-Tuss-DM NR, Muco-Fen DM, Guiadrine DM, Fenex-DM, Iobid DM, Q-Bid DM, Touro DM, Respa-DM, Mucobid DM, Fenesin DM, Iofen-DM NF, Phanatuss, Naldecon Senior DX, Guiatussin-DM, Halotussin DM, Guiatuss DM, Double-Tussin DM, Halotussin DM Sugar Free, Rhinosyn-DMX, Tuss-DM, Kolephrin GG/DM, Amibid DM, Duraganidin, Genatuss DM, Glycotuss-DM, Mytussin DM, Tolu-Sed DM, Vicks Pediatric Formula 44e Cough & Chest Congestion Relief, Guiacough DM, Lotussin DM, Anti-Tuss DM, Aquabid DM …show all brand names

Cough

Expectoration
1.7

Summary of Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin reviews 6.2 16 reviews

Reviews for Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin

Mae September 24, 2018

Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Cough: "I had a very bad cough and stopped up nose etc. All good now"

HK · Taken for less than 1 month March 29, 2018

Mucinex DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Expectoration: "I wasn't feeling well and it was recommended that I try Musinex DM. I took one 12hr pill and started to feel better or so I thought. Half through the 12hr dose I started to have blurry vision and I could feel something covering my eye. I went to look at my eye and I had green mucus coming out of it. First it was one eye, then it was both. I thought I might have conjunctivitis (pink eye) but once I stopped taking the Musinex DM the issue went away. I will never again take this product. Just doesn't work for everyone."

L99 · Taken for less than 1 month January 29, 2018

Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Cough: "The expectorant “guaifenesin” is superb, and I usually take Mucinex for severe COPD issues on a regular basis. However, Mucinex-DM is not covered by my insurance, Mucinex is. With a severe cough, I was RX generic Robotussin DM. Worked very well. NOTE! I take several OTC meds regularly, and all but moisture eye drops (for me, and not RX covered) my Dr. writes a script for, and are MUCH less$$ then buying the same meds OTC. Insurance coverage including Medicaid (not sure about Medicare, check it out anyway) may save major$$ by getting a RX for OTC meds. Never hurts to ask for a RX, and it’s easier then asking your insurance company, which U can do, as long as U don’t die on hold..."

Hellabor789 January 18, 2018

For Cough: "I took 2 tablets. Definitely dried me out. I did not get 12 hours of rest as I was up chugging water all night and suffered a bloody nose to boot. Will never use this product again."

Colex December 4, 2017

Mucinex DM Maximum Strength (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Expectoration: "Taste was terrible and gave me a really bad after taste that I could don't get rid of. It also made we really nauseous. I would not use it again."

Asthma316 · Taken for less than 1 month September 21, 2016

Mucinex DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Cough: "Took mucinex md for the onset of cough. The musimex the first day I noticed an improvement but had slight troubled sleeping. The second day no improve the from the mucinex and zero sleep. In combination with my other asthma meds it made my heart race which made me have to take rescue inhaler. I recommend going to dr before taking this with asthma patients."

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month July 19, 2016

Mucinex DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Expectoration: "Inflames BPH prostate enlargement,raises blood pressure about 20%"

kacik1223 January 9, 2016

Mucinex DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Expectoration: "Horrible side effects. Felt like I was having an anxiety attack"

Anonymous April 7, 2015

Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Cough: "Slight loosening of bowels"

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month February 28, 2015

Mucinex DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Cough: "this medicine definitely reduced congestion in my nose. I had not been able to breathe out of the right nostril for several days."

129393939399393 November 5, 2014

Mucinex DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Cough: "Medicine works very well for the specified 12 hours but wow it is very strong. I weigh 105 pounds and taking an entire pill will have me falling over and seeing double very shakey also but giving it a seven because at least I can breathe now and this is the only medication that works for that my inhaler won't even help me any more."

Mariayoani · Taken for less than 1 month December 9, 2013

Mucinex DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Cough: "Am nursing to 7 months old baby. Had bad sore throat, congested nose. Took Mucinex DM only 4 doses & it worked well. No side effects on baby. I like it & recommend it. 1st dose made my eyes watery but then everything went okay."

susie May 1, 2013

Mucinex DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Cough: "Took Mucinex at 5 in the afternoon. Around 8 took my night meds, Next morning stumbling around, Body felt like it was flooded with heat-chest and arm pains. Had myself checked out and was ok. Pulled up website to get complete list of medicines not to take it with and found my answer there. If you have access to the internet I would put the OTC medicine in and get a complete list of what not to take it with."

Missglo · Taken for 10 years or more May 30, 2012

Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Cough: "Very good cough medication."

Anonymous July 10, 2009

For Cough: "This medication is only slightly less effective than codeine or hydrocodone, in treating cough and has fewer side effects than both. The only negatives are the frequent required dosing and the unpleasant taste from these products."

Kita32 March 5, 2009

Duratuss DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Cough: "This medication has a lot of side effects and it is gross. It did not help with my symptoms at all partly because I could not get over the taste, and it produces really bad headaches."