User Reviews for Dextromethorphan / guaifenesin systemic

Also known as: Alka-Seltzer Plus Mucus & Congestion, Allfen DM, Altarussin DM, Ambi 1000/55, Amibid DM, Anti-Tuss DM, Aquabid DM, Aquatab DM, Atuss-12 DX, Balminil DM + Expectorant Sugar Free, Benylin Expectorant, Bidex-A, Bidex-DM, Bidex-DMI, Biocotron, Biospec DMX, Broncotron, Brontuss, Chest Congestion Relief DM, Cofex-DM, Congesta DM, Coricidin HBP Chest Congestion & Cough, Coricidin HBP Multi-Symptom Cold (Day), Cough Formula-DM, Creo-Terpin, Delsym Children’s Cough+ Chest Congestion DM, Delsym Cough+ Chest Congestion DM, Dex-Tuss DM, Diabetic Tuss DM, Double-Tussin DM, Drituss DM, DuraDEX, DuraDEX Forte, Duraganidin, Duratuss DM, Duratuss DM 12, ExeFen-DM, Extuss LA, Fenesin DM, Fenesin DM IR, Fenex-DM, G Bid DM, G-Tron, G-Zyncof, Gani-Tuss-DM NR, Genatuss DM, GG-DM SR, GG/DM, Glycotuss-DM, Guai-Dex, Guaiasorb Cough Medicine, Guaibid DM, Guaifen DM, Guaifen DM NR, Guaifenesin DM, Guaifenesin DM SR, Guaifenex DM, Guiacough DM, Guiadrine DM, Guiadrine DX, Guiat Clear DM, Guiatuss Clear, Guiatuss DM, Guiatussin-DM, Halotussin DM, Halotussin DM Sugar Free, HT Tuss DM, Humibid CS, Humibid DM Pediatric, Humigen DM, Hydro-Tuss DM, Iobid DM, Iofen-DM NF, Iophen DM, Iophen DM NR, Kita La Tos, Kolephrin GG/DM, Lotussin DM, Mastussin DM, Maxi-Tuss DM, Mindal DM, Mintab DM, Monafed DM, Mucinex Children's Cough, Mucinex DM, Mucinex DM Maximum Strength, Mucinex Fast-Max DM Max, Muco-Fen 800 DM, Muco-Fen DM, Mucobid DM, Mucosa DM, Mucus Relief Cough, Mucus Relief DM, Mytussin DM, Naldecon DX Liquigel, Naldecon Senior DX, Nalspan Senior DX, Pecgen DMX, PediaCare Cough & Congestion, Phanatuss, Phlemex, Q-Bid DM, Q-Tussin DM, Recofen D, Recofen Plus, Refenesen Chest Congestion Relief DM, Relacon LAX, Respa-DM, Rhinosyn-DMX, Ri-Tussin DM, Robafen DM, Robafen DM Clear, Robafen DM Max, Robichem DM, Robitussin Children' s Cough & Chest Congestion DM, Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM, Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM Maximum Strength, Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion Sugar-Free DM, Ru-Tuss 800 DM, S-Pack DM, Safetussin 30 DM, Safetussin DM, Scot-Tussin Senior, Siltussin DM, Siltussin DM DAS Cough Formula, Siltussin-DM DAS-NA, Siltussin-DM DAS-NA Maximum Strength, Simuc-DM, Su-Tuss DM, Sudal DM, T-Tussin DM, TabTussin DM, Tolu-Sed DM, Touro DM, Triaminic Cough & Congestion, Tusnel Diabetic, Tuss-DM, Tusscidin DM, Tussi-Bid, Tussi-Organidin DM NR, Tussi-Organidin DM-S NR, Tussi-Organidin-DM, Tussidin DM, Tussin Cough, Tussin DM, Tussin DM Clear, Tussin DM Max, Vicks DayQuil Cough & Congestion, Vicks DayQuil Mucus Control DM, Vicks Formula 44 Custom Care Chesty Cough, Vicks Nature Fusion Cough & Chest Congestion, Vicks Pediatric Formula 44e Cough & Chest Congestion Relief, Z-Cof LA, Z-Cof LAX, Zotex DMX, Zyncof …show all brand names

Cough

Expectoration
1.7

Summary of Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin reviews 6.2 16 reviews

Reviews for Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin

Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Cough: "I had a very bad cough and stopped up nose etc. All good now"

Mae September 24, 2018

Mucinex DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Expectoration: "I wasn't feeling well and it was recommended that I try Musinex DM. I took one 12hr pill and started to feel better or so I thought. Half through the 12hr dose I started to have blurry vision and I could feel something covering my eye. I went to look at my eye and I had green mucus coming out of it. First it was one eye, then it was both. I thought I might have conjunctivitis (pink eye) but once I stopped taking the Musinex DM the issue went away. I will never again take this product. Just doesn't work for everyone."

HK (taken for less than 1 month) March 29, 2018

Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Cough: "The expectorant “guaifenesin” is superb, and I usually take Mucinex for severe COPD issues on a regular basis. However, Mucinex-DM is not covered by my insurance, Mucinex is. With a severe cough, I was RX generic Robotussin DM. Worked very well. NOTE! I take several OTC meds regularly, and all but moisture eye drops (for me, and not RX covered) my Dr. writes a script for, and are MUCH less$$ then buying the same meds OTC. Insurance coverage including Medicaid (not sure about Medicare, check it out anyway) may save major$$ by getting a RX for OTC meds. Never hurts to ask for a RX, and it’s easier then asking your insurance company, which U can do, as long as U don’t die on hold..."

L99 (taken for less than 1 month) January 29, 2018

For Cough: "I took 2 tablets. Definitely dried me out. I did not get 12 hours of rest as I was up chugging water all night and suffered a bloody nose to boot. Will never use this product again."

Hellabor789 January 18, 2018

Mucinex DM Maximum Strength (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Expectoration: "Taste was terrible and gave me a really bad after taste that I could don't get rid of. It also made we really nauseous. I would not use it again."

Colex December 4, 2017

Mucinex DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Cough: "Took mucinex md for the onset of cough. The musimex the first day I noticed an improvement but had slight troubled sleeping. The second day no improve the from the mucinex and zero sleep. In combination with my other asthma meds it made my heart race which made me have to take rescue inhaler. I recommend going to dr before taking this with asthma patients."

Asthma316 (taken for less than 1 month) September 21, 2016

Mucinex DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Expectoration: "Inflames BPH prostate enlargement,raises blood pressure about 20%"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) July 19, 2016

Mucinex DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Expectoration: "Horrible side effects. Felt like I was having an anxiety attack"

kacik1223 January 9, 2016

Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Cough: "Slight loosening of bowels"

Anonymous April 7, 2015

Mucinex DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Cough: "this medicine definitely reduced congestion in my nose. I had not been able to breathe out of the right nostril for several days."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) February 28, 2015

Mucinex DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Cough: "Medicine works very well for the specified 12 hours but wow it is very strong. I weigh 105 pounds and taking an entire pill will have me falling over and seeing double very shakey also but giving it a seven because at least I can breathe now and this is the only medication that works for that my inhaler won't even help me any more."

129393939399393 November 5, 2014

Mucinex DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Cough: "Am nursing to 7 months old baby. Had bad sore throat, congested nose. Took Mucinex DM only 4 doses & it worked well. No side effects on baby. I like it & recommend it. 1st dose made my eyes watery but then everything went okay."

Mariayoani (taken for less than 1 month) December 9, 2013

Mucinex DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Cough: "Took Mucinex at 5 in the afternoon. Around 8 took my night meds, Next morning stumbling around, Body felt like it was flooded with heat-chest and arm pains. Had myself checked out and was ok. Pulled up website to get complete list of medicines not to take it with and found my answer there. If you have access to the internet I would put the OTC medicine in and get a complete list of what not to take it with."

susie May 1, 2013

Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Cough: "Very good cough medication."

Missglo (taken for 10 years or more) May 30, 2012

For Cough: "This medication is only slightly less effective than codeine or hydrocodone, in treating cough and has fewer side effects than both. The only negatives are the frequent required dosing and the unpleasant taste from these products."

Anonymous July 10, 2009

Duratuss DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin) for Cough: "This medication has a lot of side effects and it is gross. It did not help with my symptoms at all partly because I could not get over the taste, and it produces really bad headaches."

Kita32 March 5, 2009