L812 (Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide and Guaifenesin Extended Release 60 mg / 1200 mg)
Pill with imprint L812 is Yellow, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide and Guaifenesin Extended Release 60 mg / 1200 mg. It is supplied by Perrigo Company.
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin is used in the treatment of expectoration; cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin 60 mg / 1200 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for L812
Related Images for "L812"
More about dextromethorphan / guaifenesin
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 23 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Dextromethorphan and guaifenesin
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Granule Packets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.