User Reviews for Mucinex DM

Expectoration
4.2

Reviews for Mucinex DM

Larry · Taken for less than 1 month April 19, 2021

For Expectoration: “Had very bad anxiety during the whole night. Was confused. Heart rate was very high. Palpation was abnormal. Chest tightness. Can not sleep. Stomach upset.”

CJ · Taken for less than 1 month December 2, 2020

For Expectoration: “215 lb. male with headcold / chestcold and extreme congestion. Only used Mucinex for two days during daytime with lots of H2O. Broke all congestion loose resulting in sinus drainage and productive cough. Great stuff. Made me feel kind of "buzzy". I would not recommend mixing with other meds (e.g., Nyquil). This would likely cause adverse reactions. Very important to over hydrate when taking!”

Sasha · Taken for less than 1 month November 1, 2019

For Expectoration: “While taking Mucinex DM 600mg, twice a day for 7 days, I hadn't realized why I was itching something fierce. Until my 7th day when I looked up the side effects. Absolutely nothing helped to ease the itch all over but scratching. Other than that, my congestion has eased significantly.”

susie May 1, 2013

For Cough: “Took Mucinex at 5 in the afternoon. Around 8 took my night meds, Next morning stumbling around, Body felt like it was flooded with heat-chest and arm pains. Had myself checked out and was ok. Pulled up website to get complete list of medicines not to take it with and found my answer there. If you have access to the internet I would put the OTC medicine in and get a complete list of what not to take it with.”

129393939399393 November 5, 2014

For Cough: “Medicine works very well for the specified 12 hours but wow it is very strong. I weigh 105 pounds and taking an entire pill will have me falling over and seeing double very shakey also but giving it a seven because at least I can breathe now and this is the only medication that works for that my inhaler won't even help me any more.”

HK · Taken for less than 1 month March 29, 2018

For Expectoration: “I wasn't feeling well and it was recommended that I try Musinex DM. I took one 12hr pill and started to feel better or so I thought. Half through the 12hr dose I started to have blurry vision and I could feel something covering my eye. I went to look at my eye and I had green mucus coming out of it. First it was one eye, then it was both. I thought I might have conjunctivitis (pink eye) but once I stopped taking the Musinex DM the issue went away. I will never again take this product. Just doesn't work for everyone.”

Mariayoani · Taken for less than 1 month December 9, 2013

For Cough: “Am nursing to 7 months old baby. Had bad sore throat, congested nose. Took Mucinex DM only 4 doses & it worked well. No side effects on baby. I like it & recommend it. 1st dose made my eyes watery but then everything went okay.”

Asthma316 · Taken for less than 1 month September 21, 2016

For Cough: “Took mucinex md for the onset of cough. The musimex the first day I noticed an improvement but had slight troubled sleeping. The second day no improve the from the mucinex and zero sleep. In combination with my other asthma meds it made my heart race which made me have to take rescue inhaler. I recommend going to dr before taking this with asthma patients.”

curt October 12, 2019

For Cough: “I had flu symptoms after a flu shot. They came on immediately but the pharmacist at Walgreens said that the connection was impossible and recommended Mucinex. It does absolutely nothing to relieve the cough, runny nose or anything. She said that the Nyquil I intended to buy wouldn't work. No more Walgeens or Mucinex for me.”

Jackie October 6, 2019

For Cough: “The directions say take 1 or 2 pills every 12 hours. I took 2 pills and landed in the ER. Very strong meds!”

kacik1223 January 9, 2016

For Expectoration: “Horrible side effects. Felt like I was having an anxiety attack”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month February 28, 2015

For Cough: “this medicine definitely reduced congestion in my nose. I had not been able to breathe out of the right nostril for several days.”

Cece October 20, 2019

For Cough: “All this pill does for me is make me really lightheaded and Numb all day. I’m never taking Mucinex Dm ever again.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month July 19, 2016

For Expectoration: “Inflames BPH prostate enlargement,raises blood pressure about 20%”