User Reviews for Mucinex DM

Expectoration
1.5

Summary of Mucinex DM reviews 5.5 8 reviews

Reviews for Mucinex DM

For Expectoration "I wasn't feeling well and it was recommended that I try Musinex DM. I took one 12hr pill and started to feel better or so I thought. Half through the 12hr dose I started to have blurry vision and I could feel something covering my eye. I went to look at my eye and I had green mucus coming out of it. First it was one eye, then it was both. I thought I might have conjunctivitis (pink eye) but once I stopped taking the Musinex DM the issue went away. I will never again take this product. Just doesn't work for everyone."

HK (taken for less than 1 month) March 29, 2018

For Cough "Took mucinex md for the onset of cough. The musimex the first day I noticed an improvement but had slight troubled sleeping. The second day no improve the from the mucinex and zero sleep. In combination with my other asthma meds it made my heart race which made me have to take rescue inhaler. I recommend going to dr before taking this with asthma patients."

Asthma316 (taken for less than 1 month) September 21, 2016

For Expectoration "Inflames BPH prostate enlargement,raises blood pressure about 20%"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) July 19, 2016

For Expectoration "Horrible side effects. Felt like I was having an anxiety attack"

kacik1223 January 9, 2016

For Cough "this medicine definitely reduced congestion in my nose. I had not been able to breathe out of the right nostril for several days."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) February 28, 2015

For Cough "Medicine works very well for the specified 12 hours but wow it is very strong. I weigh 105 pounds and taking an entire pill will have me falling over and seeing double very shakey also but giving it a seven because at least I can breathe now and this is the only medication that works for that my inhaler won't even help me any more."

129393939399393 November 5, 2014

For Cough "Am nursing to 7 months old baby. Had bad sore throat, congested nose. Took Mucinex DM only 4 doses & it worked well. No side effects on baby. I like it & recommend it. 1st dose made my eyes watery but then everything went okay."

Mariayoani (taken for less than 1 month) December 9, 2013

For Cough "Took Mucinex at 5 in the afternoon. Around 8 took my night meds, Next morning stumbling around, Body felt like it was flooded with heat-chest and arm pains. Had myself checked out and was ok. Pulled up website to get complete list of medicines not to take it with and found my answer there. If you have access to the internet I would put the OTC medicine in and get a complete list of what not to take it with."

susie May 1, 2013