ST 300 (Bupropion Hydrochloride Extended-Release (XL) 300 mg)
Pill with imprint ST 300 is White, Round and has been identified as Bupropion hydrochloride extended-release (XL) 300 mg. It is supplied by Sandoz Inc..
Bupropion is used in the treatment of major depressive disorder; adhd; depression; anxiety; seasonal affective disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antidepressants, smoking cessation agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Bupropion 300 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for ST 300
- ST 300
- 300 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antidepressants
Smoking cessation agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Sandoz Inc.
- Hangzhou Minsheng Binjiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about bupropion
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1569 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous antidepressants
- Bupropion Extended-Release Tablets
- Bupropion Sustained-Release Tablets (Smoking Deterrent)
- Bupropion Tablets and Sustained-Release Tablets
- Bupropion (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.