RX 773 (Lorazepam 1 mg)
This pill with imprint "RX 773" is White, Round and has been identified as Lorazepam 1 mg. It is supplied by Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Lorazepam is used in the treatment of anxiety; insomnia; panic disorder; borderline personality disorder; cervical dystonia (and more), and belongs to the drug classes benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines, miscellaneous antiemetics. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Lorazepam 1 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- RX 773
- 1 mg
- 6.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Benzodiazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|54569-5401||A-S Medication Solutions, LLC (repackager)|
|49999-0122||Lake Erie Medical and Surgical Supply (repackager)|
|67544-0640||Prepak Systems Inc (repackager)|
More about lorazepam
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 613 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: benzodiazepine anticonvulsants
- Lorazepam solution
- Lorazepam injection
- Lorazepam (Advanced Reading)
- Lorazepam Injection (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.