RDY 799 (Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride Extended Release 1200 mg / 120 mg)
Pill with imprint RDY 799 is Orange, Elliptical/Oval and has been identified as Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride Extended Release 1200 mg / 120 mg. It is supplied by Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Inc.
Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine 1200 mg / 120 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for RDY 799
- RDY 799
- 1200 mg / 120 mg
- 22.00 mm
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
FD&C Yellow No. 6,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Reviews (246)
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Drug Information
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Liquid