RDY 363 (Omeprazole and sodium bicarbonate 20 mg / 1100 mg)
This pill with imprint "RDY 363" is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Omeprazole and sodium bicarbonate 20 mg / 1100 mg. It is supplied by Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Inc..
Omeprazole/sodium bicarbonate is used in the treatment of gerd; erosive esophagitis; duodenal ulcer; stomach ulcer; gastrointestinal hemorrhage and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole/sodium bicarbonate 20 mg / 1100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about omeprazole/sodium bicarbonate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 28 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- Omeprazole/sodium bicarbonate
- Omeprazole/sodium bicarbonate powder packets
- Omeprazole and sodium bicarbonate
- Omeprazole and sodium bicarbonate (Advanced Reading)
- Omeprazole and Sodium Bicarbonate (FDA)
- Omeprazole and Sodium Bicarbonate Capsule (FDA)
- Omeprazole and Sodium Bicarbonate (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.