R 533 (Divalproex Sodium Extended-Release 250 mg)
Pill with imprint R 533 is White, Round and has been identified as Divalproex Sodium Extended-Release 250 mg. It is supplied by Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd..
Divalproex sodium is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; mania; epilepsy; migraine prevention and belongs to the drug class fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants. When treating epilepsy and manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder: There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. When treating migraine: Not for use in pregnancy. Divalproex sodium 250 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for R 533
- R 533
- 250 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk - When treating epilepsy and manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder, X - Not for use in pregnancy - When treating migraine
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
- Inactive Ingredients
hypromelloses, hydroxyethyl cellulose (2000 cps at 1%), lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycol 400
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|55111-0533||Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Inc.|
Related Images for "R 533"
More about divalproex sodium
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 389 Reviews
- Drug class: fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants
- FDA Alerts (5)
- Divalproex sodium
- Divalproex Long-Acting Tablets
- Divalproex Sprinkle Capsules
- Divalproex sodium (Advanced Reading)