PAR 823 (Tramadol hydrochloride extended release 300 mg)
This pill with imprint "PAR 823" is White, Round and has been identified as Tramadol hydrochloride extended release 300 mg. It is supplied by Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc..
Tramadol is used in the treatment of back pain; chronic pain; anxiety; restless legs syndrome; pain (and more), and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Tramadol 300 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- PAR 823
- 300 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide colloidal
ferric oxide black
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about tramadol
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1167 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesics
- Tramadol extended-release capsules
- Tramadol extended-release tablets
- Tramadol orally disintegrating tablets
- Tramadol (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.