par 020 (Isosorbide dinitrate 5 mg)
This pill with imprint "par 020" is White, Round and has been identified as Isosorbide dinitrate 5 mg. It is manufactured by Par Pharmaceutical Inc..
Isosorbide dinitrate is used in the treatment of angina; esophageal spasm; pulmonary hypertension; heart failure; angina pectoris prophylaxis and belongs to the drug class antianginal agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Isosorbide dinitrate 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- par 020
- 5 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antianginal agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Par Pharmaceutical Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose anhydrous
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about isosorbide dinitrate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antianginal agents
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Isosorbide dinitrate extended-release
- Isosorbide dinitrate extended-release capsules
- Isosorbide dinitrate sublingual
- Isosorbide dinitrate Oral, Sublingual (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.