MARION 1771 (Diltiazem Hydrochloride 30 mg)
Pill with imprint MARION 1771 is Green, Round and has been identified as Diltiazem Hydrochloride 30 mg. It is supplied by Oceanside Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Diltiazem is used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation; atrial flutter; angina pectoris prophylaxis; heart failure; high blood pressure and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Diltiazem 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for MARION 1771
- MARION 1771
- 30 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Calcium channel blocking agents, Group IV antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Oceanside Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients
D&C Yellow No. 10,
FD&C Blue No. 1,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|68682-0006||Oceanside Pharmaceuticals, Inc.|
|00187-0771||Bausch Health Companies Inc.|
Related images for "MARION 1771"
More about diltiazem
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (161)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: calcium channel blocking agents
- Drug Information
- Diltiazem (Advanced Reading)
- Diltiazem Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Diltiazem Long-Acting Tablets
- Diltiazem 12-Hour Sustained-Release Capsules
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.