M 596 (Oxycodone Extended Release 80 mg)
This pill with imprint "M 596" is Green, Round and has been identified as Oxycodone hydrochloride extended release 80 mg. It is supplied by Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.
Oxycodone is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Oxycodone 80 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for M 596
More about oxycodone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 675 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesics
- Oxycodone Capsules and Tablets
- Oxycodone Sustained-Release Tablets
- Oxycodone Concentrate
- Oxycodone Extended-Release Capsules
- ... +3 more
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.