Logo (Actavis) 811 Pill - beige capsule/oblong
Pill with imprint Logo (Actavis) 811 is Beige, Capsule/Oblong and has been identified as Indomethacin Extended-Release 75 mg. It is supplied by Actavis Inc.
Indomethacin is used in the treatment of Ankylosing Spondylitis; Bartter Syndrome; Back Pain; Bursitis; Cluster Headaches and belongs to the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. prior to 30 weeks gestation: Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. starting at 30 weeks gestation: There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Indomethacin 75 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for Logo (Actavis) 811
- Logo (Actavis) 811
- 75 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out - prior to 30 weeks gestation, D - Positive evidence of risk - starting at 30 weeks gestation
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Actavis Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
methacrylic acid - methyl methacrylate copolymer (1:1),
sodium lauryl sulfate,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "Logo (Actavis) 811"
More about indomethacin
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (206)
- Drug images
- Latest FDA alerts (6)
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- Patient tips
- During pregnancy
- Support group
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- En español
- Indomethacin drug information
- Indomethacin (Intravenous) (Advanced Reading)
- Indomethacin (Oral) (Advanced Reading)
- Indomethacin (Rectal) (Advanced Reading)
- Indomethacin Capsules
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.