Logo 20 (Pantoprazole sodium delayed release 20 mg)
Pill with imprint Logo 20 is Yellow, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Pantoprazole sodium delayed release 20 mg. It is supplied by Actavis US.
Pantoprazole is used in the treatment of barrett's esophagus; gerd; dumping syndrome; erosive esophagitis; duodenal ulcer (and more), and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Pantoprazole 20 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for Logo 20
More about pantoprazole
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 134 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- Pantoprazole Delayed-Release Tablets
- Pantoprazole Delayed-Release Oral Suspension
- Pantoprazole Injection
- Pantoprazole (Advanced Reading)
- Pantoprazole Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.