LCE 50 (Carbidopa, Entacapone and Levodopa 12.5 mg / 200 mg / 50 mg)
Pill with imprint LCE 50 is Brown, Round and has been identified as Carbidopa, entacapone and levodopa 12.5 mg / 200 mg / 50 mg. It is supplied by Sandoz Inc.
Carbidopa/entacapone/levodopa is used in the treatment of parkinson's disease and belongs to the drug class dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Carbidopa/entacapone/levodopa 12.5 mg / 200 mg / 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for LCE 50
More about carbidopa/entacapone/levodopa
- Carbidopa/entacapone/levodopa Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 7 Reviews
- Drug class: dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Carbidopa, entacapone, and levodopa
- Levodopa, Carbidopa, and Entacapone
- Carbidopa, entacapone, and levodopa (Advanced Reading)
- Carbidopa, Levodopa and Entacapone (FDA)
- Carbidopa, Levodopa and Entacapone Tablets (FDA)
- Levodopa, Carbidopa, and Entacapone (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.