LCE 50 (Carbidopa, Entacapone and Levodopa 12.5 mg / 200 mg / 50 mg)
Pill with imprint LCE 50 is Brown, Round and has been identified as Carbidopa, Entacapone and Levodopa 12.5 mg / 200 mg / 50 mg. It is supplied by Sandoz Inc.
Carbidopa/entacapone/levodopa is used in the treatment of parkinson's disease and belongs to the drug class dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Carbidopa/entacapone/levodopa 12.5 mg / 200 mg / 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for LCE 50
More about carbidopa/entacapone/levodopa
- Carbidopa/entacapone/levodopa Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 7 Reviews
- Drug class: dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Carbidopa, entacapone, and levodopa
- Levodopa, Carbidopa, and Entacapone
- Carbidopa, entacapone, and levodopa (Advanced Reading)
- Carbidopa, Levodopa and Entacapone (FDA)
- Carbidopa, Levodopa and Entacapone Tablets (FDA)
- Levodopa, Carbidopa, and Entacapone (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.