L7 (Phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg)
This pill with imprint "L7" is Red, Round and has been identified as Phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg. It is supplied by Perrigo Company.
Phenylephrine is used in the treatment of nasal congestion; hypotension; supraventricular tachycardia; shock and belongs to the drug classes decongestants, vasopressors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Phenylephrine 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 9 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: decongestants
- Phenylephrine chewable tablets
- Phenylephrine dissolving tablets
- Phenylephrine drops
- Phenylephrine liquid
- More... (5)
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride (AHFS Monograph)
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride Injection (FDA)
- Phenylephrine (Systemic) (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.