INV287 (Naproxen 550 mg)
This pill with imprint "INV287" is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Naproxen sodium 550 mg. It is manufactured by Invamed Inc.
Naproxen is used in the treatment of back pain; sciatica; bursitis; tendonitis; neck pain (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Naproxen 550 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about naproxen
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 397 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Naproxen enteric-coated tablets
- Naproxen suspension
- Naproxen sustained-release tablets
- Naproxen tablets and capsules
- Naproxen (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.