INV 278 (Trifluoperazine Hydrochloride 1 mg)
Pill with imprint INV 278 is Purple, Round and has been identified as Trifluoperazine Hydrochloride 1 mg. It is supplied by Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Trifluoperazine is used in the treatment of schizophrenia; anxiety and belongs to the drug class phenothiazine antipsychotics. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Trifluoperazine 1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for INV 278
More about trifluoperazine
- Trifluoperazine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: phenothiazine antipsychotics
- Trifluoperazine Hydrochloride (AHFS Monograph)
- Trifluoperazine Tablets (FDA)
- Trifluoperazine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.