FIORICET CODEINE Logo (Four Heads) (Acetaminophen, butalbital, caffeine and codeine phosphate 300 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg / 30 mg)
Pill imprint FIORICET CODEINE Logo (Four Heads) has been identified as Acetaminophen, butalbital, caffeine and codeine phosphate 300 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg / 30 mg.
Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine/codeine is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine/codeine 300 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg / 30 mg is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- FIORICET CODEINE Logo (Four Heads)
- 300 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg / 30 mg
- Blue & Gray
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Watson Pharmaceuticals
More about acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine/codeine
- Acetaminophen, butalbital, caffeine, and codeine
- Butalbital, acetaminophen, caffeine, and codeine (Advanced Reading)
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen, Caffeine and Codeine (FDA)
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen, Caffeine, and Codeine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.