Caltrate PLUS 600 C4 (Caltrate 600+D Plus 600 mg / 400 IU)
Pill with imprint Caltrate PLUS 600 C4 is Brown, Round and has been identified as Caltrate 600+D Plus 600 mg / 400 IU. It is supplied by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare.
Multivitamin with minerals is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation and deficiency and belongs to the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Multivitamin with minerals 600 mg / 400 IU is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for Caltrate PLUS 600 C4
More about multivitamin with minerals
- Multivitamin with minerals Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 26 Reviews
- Drug class: vitamin and mineral combinations
- Multivitamins and minerals
- Calcium Carbonate/Vit D/Vit B6/Vit B12/Folic Acid with Minerals Chew Wafers
- Calcium/Magnesium/Vitamin D
- Magnesium Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, and Folic Acid
- Medical Food Product
- ... +5 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.