Caltrate PLUS 600 C4 (Caltrate 600+D plus 600 mg / 400 IU)
This pill with imprint "Caltrate PLUS 600 C4" is Brown, Round and has been identified as Caltrate 600+D plus 600 mg / 400 IU. It is supplied by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare.
Multivitamin with minerals is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation and deficiency and belongs to the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Multivitamin with minerals 600 mg / 400 IU is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about multivitamin with minerals
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 22 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: vitamin and mineral combinations
- Calcium Carbonate/Vit D/Vit B6/Vit B12/Folic Acid with Minerals Chew Wafers
- Calcium/Magnesium/Vitamin D
- Magnesium Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, and Folic Acid
- Medical Food Product
- Multivitamins with Minerals, Folic Acid, and Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- ... +4 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.