BIOCRAFT 149 (Clindamycin 150 mg)
This pill with imprint "BIOCRAFT 149" is Red / Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Clindamycin hydrochloride 150 mg. It is manufactured by Major Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Clindamycin is used in the treatment of bacterial infection; bacterial vaginitis; sinusitis; skin or soft tissue infection; bone infection (and more), and belongs to the drug class lincomycin derivatives. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Clindamycin 150 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about clindamycin
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 410 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: lincomycin derivatives
- Clindamycin solution
- Clindamycin suspension
- Clindamycin oral/injection
- Clindamycin (Advanced Reading)
- Clindamycin Oral, Injection, Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.