APO 120 (Diltzac diltazem hydrochloride ER 120 mg)
Pill imprint APO 120 has been identified as Diltzac diltazem hydrochloride ER 120 mg.
Diltiazem is used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation; atrial flutter; high blood pressure; supraventricular tachycardia; heart failure (and more), and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Diltiazem diltazem hydrochloride ER 120 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- APO 120
- diltazem hydrochloride ER 120 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
Group IV antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Apotex Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- carboxymethylcellulose sodium
ethyl acrylate - methyl methacrylate copolymer
methylcellulose (15 mPa.s)
FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Red No. 3
More about diltiazem
- Diltiazem 12-hour sustained-release capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads tablets
- Diltiazem 24-hour sustained-release beads capsules
- More (4) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.