AMOXIL 200 (Amoxil 200 mg)
Generic Name: amoxicillin
Pill with imprint AMOXIL 200 is Pink, Round and has been identified as Amoxil 200 mg. It is supplied by GlaxoSmithKline.
Amoxil is used in the treatment of bacterial infection; urinary tract infection; chlamydia infection; bacterial endocarditis prevention; actinomycosis (and more), and belongs to the drug class aminopenicillins. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Amoxil 200 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for AMOXIL 200
More about Amoxil (amoxicillin)
- Amoxil Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- 19 Reviews
- Drug class: aminopenicillins
- Amoxil (Amoxicillin Capsules and Tablets)
- Amoxil (Amoxicillin Chewable Tablets)
- Amoxil Oral (Advanced Reading)
- Amoxil Pediatric Oral (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.