AAA 1117 (Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine Maleate and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 325 mg / 2 mg / 5 mg)
Pill with imprint AAA 1117 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine Maleate and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 325 mg / 2 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc..
Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; sinus symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine 325 mg / 2 mg / 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for AAA 1117
- AAA 1117
- 325 mg / 2 mg / 5 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- acesulfame potassium
ferric oxide yellow
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine, and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, and Phenylephrine Effervescent Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, and Phenylephrine Tablets