User Reviews for Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold

Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold has an average rating of 9.1 out of 10 from a total of 10 ratings on Drugs.com. 88% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Cold Symptoms
8.8
Sinus Symptoms
10.0
Summary of Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold reviews 9.1 10 reviews

Reviews for Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold

Anne Marie · Taken for less than 1 month · May 8, 2022

For Cold Symptoms: “This is the best cold medication I have ever taken. We found it in Mexico under the name tabcin (Bayer product) but a google search showed that it is the same as Alka Seltzer Plus. No side effects, doesn't make me drowsy or keep me awake, perfect any time of day, and makes me feel great! I don't know why it is not available in the US or Canada.”

Anonymous · August 22, 2009

For Cold Symptoms: “Good.”

martfilip · April 10, 2010

For Sinus Symptoms: “I have been using it for over two decades now and it never fails.”

Allyyyy · November 10, 2014

For Cold Symptoms: “Lately this medicine has given me stomach pains which are very uncomfortable and I've also had the feeling like I need to use the bathroom”

Mr bob · Taken for 10 years or more · March 19, 2020

For Sinus Symptoms: “It works but at a cost. I still feel the side effect and I took it at 6pm it 6am so if you have plans for morning it not the best choose but it does work”

Teacher of the toddlers · February 1, 2020

For Cold Symptoms: “This stuff makes me so tired I can not get out of bed. It cleared my runny nose and headache, but at a huge cost, I am exhausted!”

jm · Taken for less than 1 month · December 26, 2018

For Cold Symptoms: “This caused shortness of breath. I was barely made it to the hospital. This should not be an over the counter medicine”

Caterham · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · October 12, 2017

For Cold Symptoms: “This is the best medication for any cold or sinus problems and associated headaches. Easy to use and takes effect quickly.”

Sugar Bear · Taken for 1 to 6 months · February 10, 2019

For Cold Symptoms: “This product is very effective, but your commercials are extremely goofy. I turn the channel every time one comes on. Bring the Alka Seltzer boy out of retirement.”

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more · January 25, 2022

For Cold Symptoms: “I have taken the green and orange gel capsules every time I get cold symptoms. I love the gel capsules. I tried the tablets that you dissolve in water but the capsules work way better in my opinion.”