User Reviews for Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold

8.3
Sinus Symptoms
10.0

Mr bob · Taken for 10 years or more March 19, 2020

For Sinus Symptoms: “It works but at a cost. I still feel the side effect and I took it at 6pm it 6am so if you have plans for morning it not the best choose but it does work”

Teacher of the toddlers February 1, 2020

For Cold Symptoms: “This stuff makes me so tired I can not get out of bed. It cleared my runny nose and headache, but at a huge cost, I am exhausted!”

Sugar Bear · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 10, 2019

For Cold Symptoms: “This product is very effective, but your commercials are extremely goofy. I turn the channel every time one comes on. Bring the Alka Seltzer boy out of retirement.”

Anonymous August 22, 2009

For Cold Symptoms: “Good.”

martfilip April 10, 2010

For Sinus Symptoms: “I have been using it for over two decades now and it never fails.”

Allyyyy November 10, 2014

For Cold Symptoms: “Lately this medicine has given me stomach pains which are very uncomfortable and I've also had the feeling like I need to use the bathroom”

jm · Taken for less than 1 month December 26, 2018

For Cold Symptoms: “This caused shortness of breath. I was barely made it to the hospital. This should not be an over the counter medicine”

Caterham · Taken for 6 months to 1 year October 12, 2017

For Cold Symptoms: “This is the best medication for any cold or sinus problems and associated headaches. Easy to use and takes effect quickly.”