User Reviews for Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold to treat Cold Symptoms

Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold has an average rating of 8.8 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings for the treatment of Cold Symptoms. 83% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold rating summary

8.8/10 average rating

Compare all 271 medications used in the treatment of Cold Symptoms.

Anne Marie · Taken for less than 1 month · May 8, 2022

"This is the best cold medication I have ever taken. We found it in Mexico under the name tabcin (Bayer product) but a google search showed that it is the same as Alka Seltzer Plus. No side effects, doesn't make me drowsy or keep me awake, perfect any time of day, and makes me feel great! I don't know why it is not available in the US or Canada."

Anonymous · August 22, 2009

"Good."

Allyyyy · November 10, 2014

"Lately this medicine has given me stomach pains which are very uncomfortable and I've also had the feeling like I need to use the bathroom"

Teacher of the toddlers · February 1, 2020

"This stuff makes me so tired I can not get out of bed. It cleared my runny nose and headache, but at a huge cost, I am exhausted!"

Sugar Bear · Taken for 1 to 6 months · February 10, 2019

"This product is very effective, but your commercials are extremely goofy. I turn the channel every time one comes on. Bring the Alka Seltzer boy out of retirement."

jm · Taken for less than 1 month · December 26, 2018

"This caused shortness of breath. I was barely made it to the hospital. This should not be an over the counter medicine"

Caterham · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · October 12, 2017

"This is the best medication for any cold or sinus problems and associated headaches. Easy to use and takes effect quickly."

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more · January 25, 2022

"I have taken the green and orange gel capsules every time I get cold symptoms. I love the gel capsules. I tried the tablets that you dissolve in water but the capsules work way better in my opinion."