User Reviews for Advil Cold and Sinus

Learn more about Advil Cold and Sinus.

Sinus Symptoms 15 reviews 332 medications

Summary of Advil Cold and Sinus reviews 15 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Advil Cold and Sinus

For Sinus Symptoms "I drank this medication for three days but instead of getting better I got worse day by day.i started experiencing diseases I have never had in my life. This is the worst medication ever,i wouldnt recommend it to anyone."

cute princess (taken for less than 1 month) July 26, 2016

For Sinus Symptoms "Very effective drug. But strong side effects. Kept me awake all night"

Edita April 30, 2016

For Sinus Symptoms "I have only recently started having spring allergies. Some congestion but the biggest issue for me is the sinus head. I have had the same headache now for over a week. Im also prone to migraine and two days the sinus headache advanced into a full blown migraine which nothing would touch. I have tried several otc remedies and of course have migraine medications. This stuff, Advil Cold and sinus, stopped the sinus headache in its tracks and with no real side effects. It took about 30 minutes. I want to echo everybody else here. Advil Cold and Sinus is absolutely amazing!!!"

barracudacool (taken for less than 1 month) March 23, 2016

For Sinus Symptoms "Every year around mountain cider time, one of my eye's starts to water, tears are running down my face and it's really imbarassing at times. But Advil put a stop to that. Its truely God sent."

Kphip (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 15, 2016

For Sinus Symptoms "hands down - the best cold medication out there!"

mysteriouscoldsufferer February 24, 2016

For Sinus Symptoms "I call this stuff my miracle medicine. I prefer the liquid gel capsules because the effect seems to take place faster than the caplets, but honestly they're both great! I get the WORST sinus headaches that can last days!! I'm talking pain on one side of my head/face that gets worse with any kind of movement and brings me to tears. Regular ibuprofen will not give me any relief what so ever. My ex bf years ago who is also a doctor mentioned trying this and I'm so glad he did! I kept thinking what I had was a migraine and no wonder why nothing would work. I wasn't treating my condition properly. One pill of this takes ALL THE PAIN AWAY!! Seriously. You have nothing to lose trying this if you suffer like I was. So worth it guys!!"

Sammyj55 (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 27, 2015

For Sinus Symptoms "We loved it. It did all they say it would.It helped us with getting the sinus pain gonne fast and helped us feeling better as soon as we took one pills. this is an amazing pill that helps when u feel like crap thanks to sinus congestion and pain."

norsa November 2, 2015

For Sinus Symptoms "Absolute God send when it comes to anything cold and/or sinus related. Saves me from having to go to the doctors office."

permob January 24, 2015

For Sinus Symptoms "This is the only thing that will work for me when Im having severe cold and sinus symptoms and I've tried everything."

mandy1772 December 1, 2014

For Sinus Symptoms "It is the only thing that works for my sinus headaches. Some last for a week at a time and this medicine makes me forget about the pain until the dosage has wore off approx 8-12 hours later"

Adacharben October 12, 2014

For Sinus Symptoms "This the best medicine for cold and flu symptoms that I have ever tried. It also works during allergy season. I couldn't live without it when I am sick. It doesn't give you that balloon head feeling that most medicines do. It's the best medicine ever created for colds!"

EX1970 May 10, 2014

For Sinus Symptoms "The writing on the package is so small. I do not know how many to take for the 12 hour cold and sinus. The product is good. Knowing how to take it is horrendous at best."

Jessie1010 August 12, 2013

For Sinus Symptoms "This is the only medication that actually works when you have severe symptoms. I need this medication and the new non Psuedoephedrine replacement is practically worthless compared to Advil."

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) June 13, 2012

For Sinus Symptoms "I use this as the only medicine for my sinus and colds, its the only one that works for me. But now the dosage has changed, used to be 1 every 12 hrs and it worked great. The new dosage 1 every 4 hrs doesn't help at all, so I have to take 2 at a time which works better but not like the 12 hr dosage pills. I would have rated it 10 if it was a year or so ago."

rosetiff January 6, 2012

For Sinus Symptoms "This is the only medicine I use for a cold or sinus pressure."

Anonymous October 25, 2011