User Reviews for Advil Cold and Sinus (Page 2)

Sinus Symptoms 7.5

Reviews for Advil Cold and Sinus

EX1970 May 10, 2014

For Sinus Symptoms: “This the best medicine for cold and flu symptoms that I have ever tried. It also works during allergy season. I couldn't live without it when I am sick. It doesn't give you that balloon head feeling that most medicines do. It's the best medicine ever created for colds!”

Jessie1010 August 12, 2013

For Sinus Symptoms: “The writing on the package is so small. I do not know how many to take for the 12 hour cold and sinus. The product is good. Knowing how to take it is horrendous at best.”

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more June 13, 2012

For Sinus Symptoms: “This is the only medication that actually works when you have severe symptoms. I need this medication and the new non Psuedoephedrine replacement is practically worthless compared to Advil.”

rosetiff January 6, 2012

For Sinus Symptoms: “I use this as the only medicine for my sinus and colds, its the only one that works for me. But now the dosage has changed, used to be 1 every 12 hrs and it worked great. The new dosage 1 every 4 hrs doesn't help at all, so I have to take 2 at a time which works better but not like the 12 hr dosage pills. I would have rated it 10 if it was a year or so ago.”

Anonymous October 25, 2011

For Sinus Symptoms: “This is the only medicine I use for a cold or sinus pressure.”