Advil Cold and Sinus Dosage
Generic name: IBUPROFEN 200mg, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30mg
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Drug class: Upper respiratory combinations
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 20, 2023.
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
- adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- take 1 caplet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist. If symptoms do not respond to 1 caplet, 2 caplets may be used.
- do not use more than 6 caplets in any 24-hour period unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
More about Advil Cold and Sinus (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine)
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (30)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- En español
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.