User Reviews for Ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine

Also known as: Advil Children's Cold, Advil Cold and Sinus, Advil Cold and Sinus Liqui-Gels, Dristan Sinus, Motrin Childrens Cold, Motrin Cold and Flu, Motrin IB Sinus, Motrin Sinus Headache, Sine-Aid IB

Learn more about Ibuprofen/pseudoephedrine.

Sinus Symptoms 26 reviews 334 medications

8.4
Summary of Ibuprofen/pseudoephedrine reviews 26 reviews 8.4

Reviews for Ibuprofen/pseudoephedrine

Advil Cold and Sinus (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "Second year on this. I get one super sinus infection a year. I get some relief in a couple hours, total relief in about 3 to 4 days. I take one every five hours. Get runny nose for a couple, but that tells me it is working-breaking up the congestion. I don't stop taking until totally gone. Did once, came back, Only thing I have found that gives good permanent relief. No side effects for me."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 20, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Advil Cold and Sinus (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "Effective within 2 hrs. Ringing of ears stopped....congestion eased.taken 1 tablet thus far"

Get lost July 10, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Advil Cold and Sinus Liqui-Gels (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "Spring allergies are HORRIBLE this year; they came earlier and are very bad eg. congestion, dry cough, itchy ears and throat and swollen glands; oh yes and the itchy watery burning eyes. I am miserable to say the least !!! Runny nose, and sneeze !!! OMG I thought I was going to lose my head I was sneezing so hard. I started taking Advil Cold and Sinus Liquid Gel tabs and voila !!! The next day it started to clear up-granted I was blowing my nose a lot but that was just because the congestion was clearing up !!! My ears , eyes, and sneezing got a lot better and the post nasal drip was better too. I swear by this stuff and always try to keep some on hand in case of a sudden in the middle of the night cold starting...This stuff is GREAT !!! :)"

Deeanndrea (taken for less than 1 month) May 16, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Advil Cold and Sinus (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "Waste of money. Helped my headache but its not like I needed to pay 10$ for 20 bloody Ibuprofens... had plenty at home already. I usually take a single cold pill and I'm good for half a day with barely ever having to blow my nose, and can sleep a full night without a problem. With this stuff however, I took 6 today and I kept blowing my nose ever 1-2 mins regardless. Wasted my money and now I can't get any sleep at all because of the constant cough and runny nose."

KarineAD March 18, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Advil Cold and Sinus (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "I took this for 2 days and absolutely nothing. Don't waste your time or money on this."

Arron223 February 19, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Advil Cold and Sinus (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "I love this stuff. It works wonders. "

kennedy paige January 14, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Advil Cold and Sinus (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "This has been the best cold and sinus medicine I have found since sudafed"

Tresabee (taken for less than 1 month) January 14, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Advil Cold and Sinus (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "I use Advil cold and sinus very sparingly for when I get the worst combination of debilitating sinus headache and earache. It is the only thing that takes away the pain that makes me want to sleep all day long for days on end. It improves my quality of life from bottom of the barrel to functioning with only minor discomfort. I try to only take the bare minimum dose, just to take the edge off. If that is ineffective after several hours, I may layer it with another one. If that is still ineffective, then several hours later I will take two together. Never have tea or coffee when you take these because it is a "speedy" medication and not "sleepy". It is great if you have to function, such is going to work versus calling off."

BuffaloGal14221 (taken for 5 to 10 years) October 28, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Advil Cold and Sinus (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "I drank this medication for three days but instead of getting better I got worse day by day.i started experiencing diseases I have never had in my life. This is the worst medication ever,i wouldnt recommend it to anyone."

cute princess (taken for less than 1 month) July 26, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Advil Cold and Sinus (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "Very effective drug. But strong side effects. Kept me awake all night"

Edita April 30, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Advil Cold and Sinus (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "I have only recently started having spring allergies. Some congestion but the biggest issue for me is the sinus head. I have had the same headache now for over a week. Im also prone to migraine and two days the sinus headache advanced into a full blown migraine which nothing would touch. I have tried several otc remedies and of course have migraine medications. This stuff, Advil Cold and sinus, stopped the sinus headache in its tracks and with no real side effects. It took about 30 minutes. I want to echo everybody else here. Advil Cold and Sinus is absolutely amazing!!!"

barracudacool (taken for less than 1 month) March 23, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Advil Cold and Sinus (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "Every year around mountain cider time, one of my eye's starts to water, tears are running down my face and it's really imbarassing at times. But Advil put a stop to that. Its truely God sent."

Kphip (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 15, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Advil Cold and Sinus (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "hands down - the best cold medication out there!"

mysteriouscoldsufferer February 24, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Advil Cold and Sinus Liqui-Gels (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "Best medicine to open your ears and sinuses when they are really congested. I have tried everything. The name brand is great but the store brands or generic brands can cause rapid heart rate even though they say that they are supposed to be the same they are not."

Jackross February 13, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Advil Cold and Sinus (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "I call this stuff my miracle medicine. I prefer the liquid gel capsules because the effect seems to take place faster than the caplets, but honestly they're both great! I get the WORST sinus headaches that can last days!! I'm talking pain on one side of my head/face that gets worse with any kind of movement and brings me to tears. Regular ibuprofen will not give me any relief what so ever. My ex bf years ago who is also a doctor mentioned trying this and I'm so glad he did! I kept thinking what I had was a migraine and no wonder why nothing would work. I wasn't treating my condition properly. One pill of this takes ALL THE PAIN AWAY!! Seriously. You have nothing to lose trying this if you suffer like I was. So worth it guys!!"

Sammyj55 (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 27, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Advil Cold and Sinus (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "We loved it. It did all they say it would.It helped us with getting the sinus pain gonne fast and helped us feeling better as soon as we took one pills. this is an amazing pill that helps when u feel like crap thanks to sinus congestion and pain."

norsa November 2, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Advil Cold and Sinus (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "Absolute God send when it comes to anything cold and/or sinus related. Saves me from having to go to the doctors office."

permob January 24, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Advil Cold and Sinus (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "This is the only thing that will work for me when Im having severe cold and sinus symptoms and I've tried everything."

mandy1772 December 1, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Advil Cold and Sinus (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "It is the only thing that works for my sinus headaches. Some last for a week at a time and this medicine makes me forget about the pain until the dosage has wore off approx 8-12 hours later"

Adacharben October 12, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Advil Cold and Sinus (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "This the best medicine for cold and flu symptoms that I have ever tried. It also works during allergy season. I couldn't live without it when I am sick. It doesn't give you that balloon head feeling that most medicines do. It's the best medicine ever created for colds!"

EX1970 May 10, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Advil Cold and Sinus (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "The writing on the package is so small. I do not know how many to take for the 12 hour cold and sinus. The product is good. Knowing how to take it is horrendous at best."

Jessie1010 August 12, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Sinus Symptoms: "It works very well for sinus pressure in my inner ears BUT it test positive for amphetamine if they use a dipstick. Do be careful when using it."

ssll (taken for less than 1 month) January 30, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Advil Cold and Sinus (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "This is the only medication that actually works when you have severe symptoms. I need this medication and the new non Psuedoephedrine replacement is practically worthless compared to Advil."

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) June 13, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Advil Cold and Sinus (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "I use this as the only medicine for my sinus and colds, its the only one that works for me. But now the dosage has changed, used to be 1 every 12 hrs and it worked great. The new dosage 1 every 4 hrs doesn't help at all, so I have to take 2 at a time which works better but not like the 12 hr dosage pills. I would have rated it 10 if it was a year or so ago."

rosetiff January 6, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Advil Cold and Sinus (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "This is the only medicine I use for a cold or sinus pressure."

Anonymous October 25, 2011