083 Pill - brown oval
Pill with imprint 083 is Brown, Oval and has been identified as Ibuprofen and Pseudoephedrine 200 mg / 30 mg. It is supplied by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA.
Ibuprofen/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of Sinus Symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. prior to 30 weeks gestation: Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. starting at 30 weeks gestation: There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Ibuprofen/pseudoephedrine 200 mg / 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 083
- 200 mg / 30 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out - prior to 30 weeks gestation, D - Positive evidence of risk - starting at 30 weeks gestation
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related images for "083"
More about ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Reviews (35)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Ibuprofen and pseudoephedrine drug information
- Ibuprofen and pseudoephedrine (Advanced Reading)
- Pseudoephedrine and Ibuprofen Capsules and Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.