User Reviews for Acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine

Also known as: Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold, Comtrex Severe Cold & Sinus, Contac Cold+Flu Maximum Strength, Dristan Cold Multi Symptom Formula, Robitussin Nighttime Nasal Relief, Tylenol Allergy Multi-Symptom, Tylenol Children's Plus Cold, Tylenol Sinus Congestion Nighttime, ...show all 19 brand namesGendecon, Protid, Dryphen, Comtrex Severe Cold & Sinus, Comtrex Flu Therapy, Sinus Congestion & Pain Nighttime, Allergy Relief Multi-Symptom, Tylenol Sinus Congestion-Pain Cool Burst, Norel AD, Relief-PE, Contact Cold and Flu Night

Sinus Symptoms

1 review 328 medications
Cold Symptoms
6.9

Summary of Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine reviews 7.4 14 reviews

Reviews for Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine

Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: "This product is very effective, but your commercials are extremely goofy. I turn the channel every time one comes on. Bring the Alka Seltzer boy out of retirement."

Sugar Bear (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 10, 2019

Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: "This caused shortness of breath. I was barely made it to the hospital. This should not be an over the counter medicine"

jm (taken for less than 1 month) December 26, 2018

XL-3 Cold Medicine (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: "It’s been the best , fast acting cold medication. My family always bought it in Mexico . (Originated from Mexico) But if it’s from Mexico , the ingredients are more potent. Higher mgs. But the US brand works great. It’s best to take after a light meal ,cuts down on the instant “rush feeling “. For night time , I have taken 2 pills (30minutes or 1 hour apart ) knocked me out to get the much needed rest from flu/cold . Always be cautious of medication; everyone reacts differently."

Jewel October 21, 2018

Norel AD (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: "I had severe sore throat, mucus draining in the back of my throat. I was given this medication and it worked the same day. I would recommend this to anyone"

Dimples1974 (taken for less than 1 month) March 28, 2018

XL-3 Cold Medicine (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: "I tried other medicine with minimal help with XL-3 I felt back to normal. I wake up feeling like death is coming for me, I take XL-3 in 45min I start feeling a LOT better!"

Lisa Carrillo January 9, 2018

Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold & Flu (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: "Product works well if you can survive swallowing the pills. Took the medication and got choked, had to have rescue procedures done one me because I couldn't breathe. The pill would not go down."

kc0tpb (taken for less than 1 month) January 8, 2018

Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: "This is the best medication for any cold or sinus problems and associated headaches. Easy to use and takes effect quickly."

Caterham (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 12, 2017

Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold & Flu (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: "I took this and made me very sick vision problems still after 4 days."

Joentam (taken for less than 1 month) February 14, 2017

Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold & Flu (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: "my 14 year old daughter took two gel tabs for the first time and shortly after became very lethargic. two hours later she experienced a seizure. she had a second seizure a day and a half later. she had no history of seizures previous to this and has not had one since. not sure if it was caused by the meds or simply coincidence. i will never give her that medication again though, that's for sure!"

worried mom 2014 (taken for less than 1 month) April 7, 2016

XL-3 Cold Medicine (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: "Having a nasty cold with runny nose, sneezing, headache and sore throat; I figured I'd give this a shot. Within 30 minutes of taking 1 pill I was feeling relieved of much of my cold symptoms, however, something just didn't feel right! I started getting extremely nervous, with very high anxiety level. I seriously was freaking out! My heart was pounding like crazy at fast pace and I was all over the place. I felt as though I couldn't calm down and it all seemed to come on suddenly. One minute I was fine and the next I was loosing my self. The side effects seemed to tapper off after about 4 hours( it felt like forever) and by this time I should be in bed sleeping? I don't think that's gonna happen soon?"

Lmgls January 26, 2016

Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: "Lately this medicine has given me stomach pains which are very uncomfortable and I've also had the feeling like I need to use the bathroom"

Allyyyy November 10, 2014

Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Sinus Symptoms: "I have been using it for over two decades now and it never fails."

martfilip April 10, 2010

Pyrroxate (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: "Excellent for drying up runny noses and relieving cough. Makes you really sleepy."

debor November 14, 2009

Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: "Good."

Anonymous August 22, 2009